East New York, NY, 11363
Joined on May, 2012
Any day at any time
Up to 45 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationUniversity of Connecticut Storrs, CT
Master of Science, Mathematics, May 2012
Columbia University New York, NY
Bachelor of Arts, Mathematics, May 2010
Cumulative G.P.A.: 3.08, Major G.P.A.: 3.33
John Jay Scholar (Top 25 Students in Admitted Class) 2006-2010; Dean’s List Fall 2006
ExperienceUniversity of Connecticut Department of Mathematics, Storrs, CT Fall 2010-Spring 2012
• Lectured to over 75 Calculus Ia students (limits and algebraic, trigonometric, and log derivatives).
• Led Calculus I & II discussion sections (derivatives, integrals, sequences & series, and basic differential equations) of over 45 students.
Columbia University Department of Mathematics, New York, NY Summer 2009-Spring 2010
• Graded weekly homework and provided one-on-one instruction for students seeking help with homework and various other mathematics questions.
• Led midterm and final exam review sessions for College Algebra and Calculus I & II students.
Columbia University Alumni Relations Committee Fall 2010-Present
• Interview Columbia applicants and submit written reports to Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
SKILLS & INTERESTS:
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• MATLAB, LaTeX
• SCUBA Diving, New York Mets, New Jersey Devils, College Basketball
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.